I married before I lost my looks, says boxer Amir Khan - The Times

June 04, 2013

The boxer Amir Khan has revealed that he wanted to marry before he lost his looks.

The 26-year-old fighter married Faryal Makhdoom, 21, a student from the US, in a lengthy ceremony at the Waldorf Astoria in New York at the weekend. In an interview with Hello! magazine, which has published the official photographs, Khan said that he was a “changed man”.

The Bolton-born champion married the political science student in a week-long, elaborate Islamic ceremony.

He joked: “I had to get in there and tie the knot quickly, before I got beaten up in too many fights and lost


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to The World Fashion